Preposition of place - in means inside
1. I watch TV inthe living-room
2. I live in New York
3. Look at the picture in the book
4. She looks at herself in the mirror.
5. She is in the car.
6. Look at the girl in the picture
7. This is the best team in the world
Preposition of place - at
- used to show an exact position or particular place
- place where you are to do something typical (watch a film, study, work)
1. I met her at the entrance, at the bus stop
2. She sat at the table
3. at a concert, at the party
4. at the movies, at university, atwork
Preposition of place - on
- next to or along the side of (river)
- used to show that something is in a position above something else and touching it.
- left, right
- a floor in a house
- used for showing some methods of traveling
- television, radio
1. Look at the picture on the wall
2. Cambridge is on the River Cam.
3. The book is on the desk
4. A smile on his face
5. The shop is on the left
6. My apartment is on the first floor
7. I love traveling on trains /on the bus / on a plane
8. My favorite program on TV, on the radio